Saturday, October 9, 2010

Being Sick

I cannot shake this stupid cold. I am stuffed up, coughing, tired, and cranky. Maybe I am pregnant!!! But really, working with these kids is making it real hard to get rid of this cold. I want to feel better now, and not worry about blowing/wiping my nose all the time. I should buy stock in Puffs right now!!!!!!
On a happier note, my crib came this week and I managed to get the siding cleaned too. I may buy pumpkins this weekend to decorate outside since it is looking a little sad. I have also been working on my list of things to do when laid off to prepare for baby, and it's getting a little long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mike for five years and we have a goofy almost three year old named Robert, and one due on December 18th! I am a teacher, looking for the right school to teach at!