Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blog Challenge #5


5. Write about something that has been on your mind lately

OK, so if the picture doesn't say it all, I have become obsessed with having a baby. I want to be a mom so bad, and I finally think I have my husband on board to start trying. Being a mom is natural to me since I helped raise my sister, brother and niece-and it is time I have my own. I love kids and cannot wait to have my own. This girl can only hope it happens soon because I am really impatient and my best friend and family want it to happen too!

2 comments:

  1. If it doesn't happen soon. Be patient. I have read several books in the 6 years we were trying and will be more then willing to share my favorites with you, or our TTC experiences.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mike for five years and we have a goofy almost three year old named Robert, and one due on December 18th! I am a teacher, looking for the right school to teach at!