Monday, April 26, 2010

Blog Challenge #9

9. Share your favorite picture of spring

Spring means many things for me. First it is the start of farming season, so I loose my husband until early June because of planting beans and corn and getting things ready to take wheat off. Spring also means baseball and track, and the start of another season at TMC! My favorite part about spring though is the blossoms on trees, flowers in the ground, that smell of fresh rain, mowing the yard, and bonfires! I love when spring comes around because it means I can go outside, enjoy the nicer weather, and spend time with people I love.


1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mike for five years and we have a goofy almost three year old named Robert, and one due on December 18th! I am a teacher, looking for the right school to teach at!