Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Favorite Vacation

What is the best trip you have ever been on? Why did you go and who did you go with?

We have been on many trips in the seven years Mike and I have been together, but the best ones are always when Izzy is with us.

My favorite vacation to date has to be our first big trip with Izzy to Chicago in 2007. We had so much fun seeing Navy Pier, visiting the Museum of Science and Industry, riding the L-trains around Chicago, and all of the good restaurants. On this trip was Mike, Dianne, Izzy, and myself-and Izzy was a last minute addition to the trip, but she made it worthwhile. The best part was Izzy having her melt down while we were looking around the observatory deck in the Hancock Building.



My second favorite vacation happen in October 2009, when the four of us when to St. Louis for the day to see the town. We managed to see the Budweiser Brewery, Grant's Farm, and the St. Louis Arch in one day. It was beautiful outside for us to be walking around and seeing the sights. Our only reason for taking this trip was that we had to take Izzy home, and St. Louis was only 2 hours past my sister's house. Loved it and the free beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mike for five years and we have a goofy almost three year old named Robert, and one due on December 18th! I am a teacher, looking for the right school to teach at!