Monday, April 26, 2010

Soundtrack of my life

From Daily Blog Challenge on Facebook:

Write about the soundtrack of your life. What songs tell your story? Why are they important?


The soundtrack of my life is an eclectic joining of songs that should never go together, but somehow make up my crazy life story. "Keeper of the Stars" by Tracy Byrd is my wedding song (my hubby picked it out), "D-I-V-O-R-C-E" by Tammy Wynette reminds me of my parents and how screwed up they are, "Hard Rock Candy Christmas" Dolly Parton because everyone has one favorite Christmas song from their childhood, and "Crazy Train" by the great Ozzy Osbourne because we all have those moments that drive us crazy now, but we can smile about later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mike for five years and we have a goofy almost three year old named Robert, and one due on December 18th! I am a teacher, looking for the right school to teach at!