Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Favorite Restaurant

What is your favorite restaurant? What makes it so special and what do you like to order?

My favorite restaurant would have to Jed's Barbeque and Brew. The first time I ate there was when I was in college studying for my Geology final, and no I didn't drink, but some of the kids I was studying with did. This has now become one of our favorite places to eat since they have the best chicken balls (eat there and find out). The thing I will order every time I go there is the chicken balls in honey bbq sauce, but the toppings change with the special. Mike loves the garbage balls (nasty!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mike for five years and we have a goofy almost three year old named Robert, and one due on December 18th! I am a teacher, looking for the right school to teach at!