Saturday, May 1, 2010

Barbie-At My Age?!

OK, so how sad it this? Walking through Walmart tonight I see the new Barbie for Toy Story 3 and I realize I have to have it. I am 27 years old and still freak out at a new Barbie that I need, no NEED! I talk Mike into getting it for me for Christmas because I have the one from Toy Story 2 and need this one to keep the collection going. 27-really? I am freaking out over a doll. It was really cool, and my hubby got it for after looking at me like a big dork!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL you crack me up. You never know they could be worth MILLIONS someday (You know like after your children's, kid's, grandkids have ruined them all by god forbid...Playing with them *wink*).

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mike for five years and we have a goofy almost three year old named Robert, and one due on December 18th! I am a teacher, looking for the right school to teach at!