Monday, May 3, 2010

Car Ride

Think of a car ride you took recently. What did you see? How did it smell? Did you eat anything as you drove there? Who were you with?

The last major car ride I took was with Katey when we went to see "Wicked" in Toledo. I realize this is not that big of a car ride, but with Katey and I the possibilities are endless! We went to the Franklin Park Mall and saw a guy who had no idea how to drive his new stick shift car (idiot!), and then drove around Toledo looking for Stranahan because I had a D.A. attack. We ate at a Mexican resturant because when a pregnant lady has cravings you just eat where she wants, and we had ice cream cause she wanted that too! Our little adventure was worth it because "Wicked" was awesome and we both enjoyed our night out to our selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mike for five years and we have a goofy almost three year old named Robert, and one due on December 18th! I am a teacher, looking for the right school to teach at!