Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Game

If your life was a game what would it be called and why?

If I had to pick a game that is already created and sold in stores, I would go with Jenga or Kerplunk because both are about making the right choices so everything does not come crashing down. We live life on the edge and every choice we make has a direct effect on what will happen in the future and the present. Both games are about not having everything come crashing down and making the right move at the right time. If your not careful with Kerplunk, you can loose all your marbles and be left with a bunch of useless sticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mike for five years and we have a goofy almost three year old named Robert, and one due on December 18th! I am a teacher, looking for the right school to teach at!