Thursday, May 13, 2010

Vacation

If you could go on vacation to any place, where would you go, with who and why?

The first place I want to go is back to Disney World with Mike and Izzy. Disney World is an amazing place that really does bring the child in you back out, and I would love to see Izzy's face when she sees the characters and all of the wonder of Disney. The second vacation I want to take is a three week tour of Europe to see the history of the world and all of the neat architecture and landscapes that are over there. Three weeks is just enough to make a dent in what is there, but it will feed my
appetite to adventure and see the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mike for five years and we have a goofy almost three year old named Robert, and one due on December 18th! I am a teacher, looking for the right school to teach at!