Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Interview

If you could interview one person who would it be and what would you ask them?

The one person I wish I could talk to just one more time would be my great-grandma, Lillian Whetsel. She passed away when I was in junior high and I only had the honor of meeting her twice and talking to her very little. I am told I look like her and have her attitude, but not knowing her is an upsetting thing. I wish I could of thought then to meet with her a couple more times to see who she was, what she did, and why she did things. Miss you grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mike for five years and we have a goofy almost three year old named Robert, and one due on December 18th! I am a teacher, looking for the right school to teach at!