Sunday, May 2, 2010

Changes at Home

What's the best change you made to the place you live? Post pictures!

So far we have not really made any major changes that would change how our house looks. We put a new roof on, but it is the same color for the most part. We have updated the wiring in some of the house, and Mike built new steps and shelves for our cellar. My wishes are to paint our bedroom, Izzy's room and really update the kitchen with new counters, cupboards, and tile floor. But we need money to do that and we don't have it now. When we do some of these things I will post before and after pictures to show you progress made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mike for five years and we have a goofy almost three year old named Robert, and one due on December 18th! I am a teacher, looking for the right school to teach at!