Monday, May 10, 2010

New Car

If you had to get a new car what would it be and why?

If I had to get a new car I want to get a 2010 Chevy Traverse because it is roomy, not too big, and to put kids in car seats is fairly easy. They are sharp looking, and it is better than most of the vans we tried out. I also like the red with leather interior because it cleans up easy and looks nice.


Now, if we are talking dreams cars, I want a Candy Apple Red 1962 Chevy Corvette Convertible. These are just sweet cars and I like how the engine is in the back. I saw one of these when I was a younger kid and knew this is the car I want to get one day just to have and drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mike for five years and we have a goofy almost three year old named Robert, and one due on December 18th! I am a teacher, looking for the right school to teach at!